VMA car transporterX-frame, collapsible Back to overview
The VMA X-frame car transporter is the smaller sibling of the larger VRA X-frame car transporter.
Keeping the height of the load in mind, this car transporter can handle a large variety of sport cars.
The intention of these car transporters would be to operate them from door-to-door, rather than airport-to-airport, with a minimum of handling in between.
The construction has two platforms, a highly robust structure and a minimum of loose parts.
The VMA car transporter could be transported by PMC/PMH (10ft) pallet yet could also be transported by either a PRA (16 ft) or PGA (20 ft) pallet.
- VMA / M-1
- Type - V Automobile transport equipment
- Base size - M 3175x2438 mm / 125x96 inch
- Contour - A 2352x1640 mm / 92.6x64.5 inch
- Tare weight: 540 kg / 1190 lb
- Max. gross weight: 2268 kg / 5000 lb
- Max. net weight: 1728 kg / 3810 lb