RAP CoolcontainerInsulated only Back to overview
Thai Airways uses this basic but high quality insulated-only RAP cool container to facilitate a safe transport of vaccines, drugs, blood plasma or foodstuff in medical and catering services to users around the world.
No compromises were made regarding performance, the cool container is equipped with improved insulation panels and has two loading doors for convenient access, built of an insulated panel with rubber extrusions around the edges to ensure air-tight closure. This guarantees a constant temperature for longer periods of time.
Straps can be attached to the seat track points integrated into the interior floor for proper fixing of the goods.
These RAP cool containers can withstand the rough conditions that air cargo can be subjected to and needless to say, they comply with all airworthiness regulations.
At times referred to as LD-9 coolcontainer.
- Padlock provisions are integrated to the door lock for custom/padlock sealing.
- A strap - attached to both doors - keeps the door opened by fastening them to the side panels.
- Buffers are installed on both doors to prevent the door from damaging the side panels when opened.
- The right hand door is equipped with a pressure equalization valve.
- A grasp handle is placed on each corner for easy handling during transport.
- Optional – Dry ice and temperature control system: the temperature can be set with a digital control unit which also stores the temperature data. All data – measured by calibrated sensors – can be exported onto a memory stick
- RAP / LD9
- Type - R Thermal certified aircraft container
- Base size - A 3175x2235 mm / 125x88 inch
- Contour - P 3175x1614 mm / 125x63.5 inch
- Tare weight: 500 kg / 1100 lb
- Max. gross weight: 6033 kg / 13300 lb
- Max. net weight: 5533 kg / 12200 lb
- 8.8 m³ / 310 ft³
Non-optimal Fit (24)
- Airbus A300
- Airbus A300F / 300-600F
- Airbus A310
- Airbus A310 P2F
- Airbus A330-200 / 300
- Airbus A330-200F
- Airbus A340-200 / 300 / 500 / 600
- Airbus A380
- Boeing 727-100C / QC / F
- Boeing 737C / QC / F
- Boeing 747-200 / 300 / 400
- Boeing 747F
- Boeing 767-200 / 300 / 400
- Boeing 767F
- Boeing 777-200 / 300 / 400
- Boeing 777F
- Boeing 787
- Ilyushin IL-96
- Lockheed L-1011-200
- McDonnell Douglas DC-10
- McDonnell Douglas DC-10F
- McDonnell Douglas MD-11
- McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
- Airbus A350