DQF containerCover door Back to overview
The DQF container is designed specifically for use within the B767 lower deck cargo holds, as the B767's fuselage is narrower than other wide-body aircraft.
The DQF container makes use of the entire envelope. The DQF's half-sized sibling is designated as DPE containers and two DPE container fit side-by-side.
The DQF container is still often referred to as LD8 container.
- DQF / LD8
- Type - D Non-certified aircraft container
- Base size - Q 2438x1534 mm / 96x60.4 inch
- Contour - F 3175x1610 mm / 125x63.4 inch
- Tare weight: 124 kg / 273 lb
- Max. gross weight: 2450 kg / 5400 lb
- Max. net weight: 2326 kg / 5127 lb