DPE containerCover door Back to overview
The DPE container is designed specifically for use within the B767 lower deck cargo holds, as the B767's fuselage is narrower than other wide-body aircraft.
Two DPE container fit side-by-side, or alternatively a single DQF container makes use of the full available width.
The DPE container is still often referred to as LD2 container.
- DPE / LD2
- Type - D Non-certified aircraft container
- Base size - P 1534x1198 mm / 60.4x47 inch
- Contour - E 1560x1610 mm / 61.4x63.4 inch
- Tare weight: 71 kg / 157 lb
- Max. gross weight: 1225 kg / 2700 lb
- Max. net weight: 1154 kg / 2543 lb