AMF containerFormule 1, front loading, removable platform Back to overview
This AMF container, designed for Red Bull, is destined to transport their precious F1 cars in the utmost safe, efficient and secure way. The container is used primarily for promotional activities all over the world. One of the main design objectives was how to easily and safely (un)load F1 cars and properly secure the container without compromising the quality VRR is known for.
The interior and the front side of the container are fully customised to meet customers’ needs. A removable forkliftable car platform is placed inside the container. After removing the net and unlocking and removing the three hatches, the car platform can be taken out, placed on the floor and once the F1 car is rolled on and restrained, the platform can be placed back inside the container: a perfect fit! After locking the car platform to ensure a proper restraint, and securing the hatches regarding unwanted visitors, the car and container are good to go and taken into the sky.
- The door can also be a cover-net combination.
- The container is constructed with an extremely rigid frame of extrusions.
- Three solid hatches are situated at the front side of the container and are equipped with a rubber profile to prevent leakage.
- A rain gutter is placed above the three hatches to guarantee a full waterproof container.
- All hatches are provided with locks.
- The net can easily be attached to the base, using the additional seat tracks on the base.
- A grasp handle is placed on each corner for easy handling during transport.
- AMF / LD36
- Type - A Certified aircraft container
- Base size - M 3175x2438 mm / 125x96 inch
- Contour - F 4060x1625 mm / 160x64 inch
- Tare weight: 540 kg / 1191 lb
- Max. gross weight: 6804 kg / 15000 lb
- Max. net weight: 6264 kg / 13809 lb
- 4.45 m³ / 510 ft³
Optimal Fit (19)
- Airbus A300
- Airbus A300F / 300-600F
- Airbus A310
- Airbus A310 P2F
- Airbus A330-200 / 300
- Airbus A330-200F
- Airbus A340-200 / 300 / 500 / 600
- Airbus A350
- Airbus A380
- Boeing 777-200 / 300 / 400
- Boeing 777F
- Boeing 787
- Ilyushin IL-96
- McDonnell Douglas DC-10
- McDonnell Douglas DC-10F
- McDonnell Douglas MD-11
- McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
- Boeing 747-200 / 300 / 400
- Boeing 747F