AAN containerCover door Back to overview
Used by B737 QC operators, the AAN container offers the flexibility for transport of cargo when freighter operations are required (and seatpallets would be used when flying passengers).
B737 cargo aircraft which lack a barrier wall or net require a 9g version of the AAN.
The AAN is also known under the name AAK or else, depending on operator requirements.
- Type - A Certified aircraft container
- Base size - A 3175x2235 mm / 125x88 inch
- Contour - N 3175x1490 mm / 125x58.7 inch
- Tare weight: 250 kg / 551 lb
- Max. gross weight: 6033 kg / 13300 lb
- Max. net weight: 5783 kg / 12749 lb
- 9,4 m³ / 332 ft³