Repair & maintenance
Improve the performance and lifespan of your ULDs and catering equipment with our repair and maintenance service. Our dedicated facility, which is built on 25 years of experience, is strategically located near Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam).
Servicing a full range of products
We’ll make sure your Unit Load Devices and other air cargo equipment are airworthy until the day they retire. Serving a variety of airlines, operators and manufacturers, we repair and maintain the following products, regardless of the original OEM:
- Lower and main-deck baggage and cargo containers
- Air cargo pallets
- Horse stables
- Temperature-controlled cool containers
- Car transporters
- Catering equipment (trolleys and galley inserts)
Providing one-stop assistance
Let VRR Amsterdam do all the work for you. Our team of highly-skilled technicians offer a full repair and maintenance service from just one location, so you don’t have the hassle of looking after your air cargo equipment. This is what you can expect from us:
- Regular scheduled maintenance, extending the life of your equipment
- Certified repairs under EASA Part 145 approval, ensuring the quality of our work
- Assembly and quality check of equipment, no matter who the manufacturer is
- Short turnaround times, so your equipment is back in service as fast as possible
- Pick up and return service to and from your desired location, for your convenience
- Detailed summary of service and costs, with no hidden charges
Minimising stock costs and maximising our service
We like to be prepared for the expected and the unexpected at VRR Amsterdam. Our spacious facility, with a 1,300 m2 covered unit and a 1,250 m2 storage yard, is large enough to stock all the parts and equipment we need and eliminate the need to wait for supplier deliveries.
However, to avoid stock sitting on our shelves, wasting space and money, we use a dedicated ERP system that monitors the consumption of parts and keeps an efficient inventory of spare parts. It evens spots and plans for any incremental demand that our repair and maintenance service produces. All this ensures a customer service that is second to none.
VRR Amsterdam is managed by David Steur, who will be pleased to assist you with any questions you may have. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +31 (0)20 659 97 77.