News | Vacancy: Marketing & Communications OfficerMore news
Marketing & Communications Officer (24 - 32 hours)
Do you enjoy organising everything down to the last detail? Can you communicate clearly and make sure a company's marketing messages reflect accurately its identity and marketing plan? If you have these abilities and you're looking for a position in an international and technical environment, then this job is for you. VRR is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Officer to implement and maintain its new marketing plan.
Your role as a Marketing & Communications Officer
As Marketing & Communications Officer, you'll be jointly responsible for carrying out VRR's marketing plan. You'll ensure that the company and its product portfolio are clearly defined and understood both internally and externally and that the different communication channels at your disposal are used to their full potential. You'll be expected to work hand in hand with internal departments (e.g. sales and innovation) and external partners (e.g. website builder, photographer and marketing agency).
Your tasks as VRR’s Marketing & Communications Officer
Your duties will include:
- Creating content for various media channels, such as website, social media and trade magazines:
o Coordinating and maintaining contact with external parties regarding web development, online campaigns, video and photography, printed material and written copy.
o Supporting the sales team by setting up a range of communication resources.
o Coordinating the communication on product introductions with the Sales and R&D teams.
- Participating in internal discussions on marketing strategy and brainstorming possible applications of media channels.
- Keeping pace with relevant trends in within the aviation industry (both internally and externally) and applying this knowledge to your marketing activities.
- Being jointly responsible for optimising and safeguarding the company's house style and marketing communication plan.
- Coordinating and/or jointly organising marketing and communication-related activities (trade fair visits, customer visits, industry meetings and presentations)
The skills you need for this job
The role of Marketing & Communications Officer requires you to have:
- Higher professional education, preferably in Communication/Marketing (HBO level)
- At least 1-3 year’ work experience in a similar role
- A feeling for style and an eye for quality
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills for dealing with colleagues and stakeholders
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Affinity with and/or knowledge of the Adobe software package and multimedia technologies/applications
- Knowledge of SEA and SEO is an advantage
What can VRR offer you?
VRR is a rapidly growing organisation that offers many opportunities for personal and career development. We encourage our employees to make a difference. This job comes with:
- A competitive basic salary, adjusted for experience and market knowledge, with annual advancement opportunities
- End-of-year bonus based on performance and work
- 38 vacation days a year, of which 8 are days off under the reduction of working hours scheme (prorated to 40 hours p/w)
Who is VRR?
We design, manufacture and certify global air transportation solutions for diverse companies, including DHL and ASML. We focus on high-quality products that are made-to-order and that meet a customer's unique operational requirements. Examples of the products we design and manufacture include:
- Air cargo containers for the express parcel delivery industry
- Completely collapsible horse stables for transporting competition and race horses
- Cool containers used to transport pharmaceuticals and perishable food
- Fully air-conditioned containers for transporting sensitive hi-tech equipment/machines
Would you like to know more?
Learn more about our company by going to our website: https://vrr-aviation.com. For questions about this vacancy, please contact: Annemarie van der Linden-Mol, HR Consultant at email@example.com.