RGX containerForkliftable, self-contained capabilities, high tech Back to overview
Our large, refrigerated intermodal RGX container has a standard 20ft pallet footprint (ISO) which means it could easily be transported by air, road or sea.
The RGX container provides atmospheric conditioned control during transport to secure the (air) transportation of shock and temperature sensitive large-scale assemblies.
This cool container is equipped with internal tie down interfaces and ensures safe transport conditions for demanding shipments. Temperature control can be arranged by connecting the container's control system to a power network or simply let it run on its internal diesel generation system to allow effortless deployment across worldwide supply chains.
The RGX container can be loaded longitudinally in wide-body freighter aircraft. The B747F allows side-by-side loading, other Western freighter aircraft will allow centre loading only.
- Type - R Thermal certified aircraft container
- Base size - G 6058x2438 mm / 238.5x96 inch
- Contour - Custom 2438x2750 mm / 96x108.3 inch
- Tare weight: 2695 kg / 5941 lb
- Max. gross weight: 14175 kg / 31250 lb
- Max. net weight: 11480 kg / 25309 lb