C130 luggage containerMilitary luggage container Back to overview
Developed for transport of troopers' luggage and light cargo, for outbound operations where troopers load their luggage themselves just prior to entering the C-130 aircraft for further travel.
The luggage frames rest on dedicated HCU-6/E pallets for locking into the 108 inch wide cargo loading system. The containers are omni-directionally 9G certified and can thus easily be operated on other aircraft as e.g. the DC-10 or MD-11.
- Base size - B 2743x2235 mm / 108x88 inch
- Contour - Custom 2235x1800 mm / 88x70.8 inch
- Tare weight: 455 kg / 980 lb
- Max. gross weight: 2268 kg / 5000 lb
- Max. net weight: 1813 kg / 4020 lb
- 7.1 m³ / 250 ft³