AMA containerCover door, reinforced base, internal shelf Back to overview
The AMA is a typical Boeing 747 main deck container. With a height reaching no more than 96 inch, it fits nearly all positions on board of B747 freighter and combi aircraft including those below the upper deck.
This AMA version is equipped with a cover/net, a reinforced floor (to allow forklift operations) with integrated seat tracks rails.
It is possible to install a height adjustable shelf.
- AMA / M-1
- Type - A Certified aircraft container
- Base size - M 3175x2438 mm / 125x96 inch
- Contour - A 3175x2420 mm / 125x95 inch
- Tare weight: 578 kg / 1294 lb
- Max. gross weight: 6804 kg / 15000 lb
- Max. net weight: 6226 kg / 13726 lb
- 15,5 m³ / 547 ft³